Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 44 of 44

Thread: Terry. Dunk is a good kisser

  1. #41
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    A-HA!!!!

    He got to you aswell then Janie [img]wink.gif[/img]

    LMAO

    I knew it would happen - you cannot resist the power of the dunkside [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] *muahahahaha* [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    If you mean by that have I had any SEDD's over him then no [img]wink.gif[/img] But I did come over extremely hot and bothered for no reason when he suddenly appeared on the telly [img]redface.gif[/img] OOPS!!

    Janie xx

  3. #43
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    That happens to me too when I see him on the TV [img]redface.gif[/img]

    LOL

  4. #44
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:



    LoL

    I did see you over at the Blue board on day Oni
    [img]wink.gif[/img] Its ok I won't tell [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Hugs
    Lain
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    That was only out of curiosity [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •